Natural Treasures of Curacao Jeep Tour
You will head into the wide-open planes of the mini desert where you will see the rocky Northern coastline and discover some of the island's intense geological history. Visit the Christoffel National Park which is known for its diversity of flora and fauna, and experience the natural attractions along the North-West coast of Curacao where the magical force of the sea shoots water and foam into the air through clefts in the coral.
This is a full-day tour of 7 hours. The pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation or cruise ship will happen before and after the tour respectively. We will adjust the times according to your cruise ship arrival and departure and send you the adjusted times after your booking.Click here to make an inquiry or booking for this tour!
US$ 110 per adult and US$ 85 for children under 12 years of age.
Highlights of this tour:
- Mini desert of Curacao;
- Water spectacles on the North side Curacao;
- Christoffel National Park *Please note that we do not hike the mountain during this tour*;
- Landscapes of the beautiful South-West of Curacao.
Type of tour:
Shared. This means that there may be other passengers on the tour. The stops have been carefully selected and adjusted over time to fulfill the needs and wants of the vast majority of guests. Please understand that not every single stop might be suiting you personally.
Included in tour price:
- Pick-up and drop-off service from most hotels in Willemstad and from the East side of the island, as well as from cruise ship terminals;
- Water and lemonade;
- Picnic lunch;
- Entrance fees;
- Professional guide and driver;
- Open 4WD Toyota Landcruiser seating 8 passengers.
- Wide-open desert planes: We start the tour at the wide-open desert planes where our guide will tell you about the volcanic and coral geological origins of the island, with three distinct terraces running for miles along the coastline. On the way to the next highlight we will pass Sabana di Arte which is the Yubi Kirindongo art exhibition, where a local artist has taken various materials scavenged from the sea to create diverse artwork along the coral cliffs;
- Natural blowhole: We will then continue your adventure and stop at a natural blowhole where the sea water and foam are sprayed through a chute into the air displaying colorful fountains and rainbows. If the waves are strong enough and you stand close enough you will feel the water sprinkles refres you. Enjoy a spectacular, natural show;
- Christoffel National Park: We will then head to Christoffel National Park. Before driving through the park we will serve a picnic lunch. Please note that we will not hike the mountain but will drive through the park and will frequently stop to admire the panaromic views and learn about the interesting flora, fauna and historic landscapes;
- Local beach: On the way back to your accommodation/cruise terminal, we will stop at a local beach for a short, refreshing splash in the water.
- We recommend you wear sneakers/closed shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops please!
- Please remember to bring your swimwear and towels along, as well as sun protection. A hat or cap is recommended.
- Please note that we do not recommend this tour for guests with joint or back proplems, pregnant women, or small children. We advise a minimum age of 6 years.
- Please leave all valuables such as credit cards and passports in your room as we will be leaving the open vehicle unattended when we visit the often desolated and remote sites.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the tour: full refund!
- If your ship does not dock: full refund minus 10% for unavoidable costs already incurred.
- No refund if you cancel between 5 days and the day of the tour.
- No refund for any person not showing up on the tour.